FEC202 Apr 12, 2014

FEC202 Apr 12, 2014

FEC101 Apr 1, 2014

101 by mp216 at a snail's pace due to slow order in Winter Beach and waiting on signal maintenance to arrive at crossing.  This has been going on since Micco.  Never had a train go by so slow with out stopping.  Kevin and Tony waving constantly from the cab to my fusees and I threw my hands up in the air. I think the maintenance did not make it and they are going to have to stop.  Talk about seeing cars up close and personal,  I have time to count all the rivets!. All IM and one Ashley.  Three flat spots which you  could really hear.  EOT @ 6:40 and took 17 minutes to go by.  Crossing @ mp216 keeps timing out,  so slow.  Talk about fun for a rail fan.  Traffic,  not so much.  :-)
Anita and Caboose

FEC101 Apr 1, 2014 vid link:
http://youtu.be/snH-cqC-hDU